Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Perfizer Part Two

I have been wired with this insatiable curiosity that leads me into places that my heart would dare not go. As for trusting the universe and the whole process that was leading me to the Perfizers gift of perfection, I guess this is a predestined event and either I can do it now or after I die. Either way the Perfizer within is reminding not only me but every person who is reading this that the Universe is calling us to accept the gift of our perfection. It seems like the only choice we have in the matter is when we will choose do that. As my clarity returned I could feel the peacefulness that comes when I centre myself in the present moment. Along with the beautiful strands of Truth emanating from the heart of the Perfizer and I began to resonate with the song of perfection. I was reminded that there is not only perfection in the process of life but also in the diversity. Having met up with the four other SP types so far, I realized I was being initiated into a much deeper and sacred level of self understanding.
The question still vaguely lingered about though how can people achieve perfection and not be in their egos? I’ve met a lot of people who are arrogant and think they are perfect. I also have had my share of smug moments that I am not really proud of. I allowed the question to echo into the recesses of my mind and heart, back and forth rhythmically as I tuned into the perfection of the Universe and trusted in the process of life itself. I briefly felt the sting that comes from exposing wounds and these ones came directly from my soul, during a time in my life when I believed that I was broken and bad and that my heart needed to be healed of all my sins. I suspect that with the level of emotion that I felt from that wound it was not just my pain but a part of everyone’s from eons ago patiently waiting to express its forgiveness and heal.
I then took a breath and watched wrinkles shimmer over the surface of a stillness that is the Tao. I smiled as I recognized the cause of the disturbance on the surface of the Universal energy was coming from the breath of the Holy Spirit. I witnessed the dance between Shakti and Shiva and the creation of the cosmos, forming out of this boundless sea of energy taking shape and falling back into itself in a state of dissolution only to remerge once again with greater clarity and power.
Hmmm I marveled I’m actually a part of all this, we are all a part of this. I felt like I was no longer walking in the nakedness of my soul feeling vulnerable and exposed. I received a deeper sensation of inner strength rising up from within the energy of the earth and cloaking me in the fibers of renewed faith, hope love and wisdom. The Perfizer within is gently reminding us that the perfection of our Soul can only be experienced as we remember the truth of who we are as Spiritual Beings. The Perfizer within boldly guides us to experience the perfection of our wholeness and reminds us that this perfection is our eternal and True state of being. When we live with this awareness and from the space of perfection we begin to see the sacredness in the tears we shed, we develop a form of reverent understanding of our anger and deep respect for our selves and each other. There is a wave of unconditional love that moves through us inspiring us to reach out to each other in the simplicity of compassion. When we are acting out of compassion I believe we have then achieved our purpose in life. I’m grateful that the Perfizer within has reminded me that perfection is in the imperfection and we are all engaged in this cosmic and earthly dance that we call the process of life…

No comments:

Post a Comment