Thursday, February 16, 2012

Flying!!



Recently a Great Grey Owl made a very long journey from up north to my neck of the woods in Southern Ontario. Leaving me to wonder why had this majestic creature blessed us with its presence? It certainly had cast a deeply enchanting magical spell on everyone including myself…

The first time I stopped to catch a glimpse of this bird, I was swept away with the excitement and energy as the power of this creature was intoxicating. I thanked it from the deep and still silence of my soul for making that long journey here. In my root chakra I could feel the struggle for survival that this bird had endured. I then started watching the people squealing with delight as it swooped and showed off flying from tree to tree. “Oh My God! I’ve been waiting all my life to see this!” one woman shrieked. I could see this complete stranger’s soul in that moment so free flying with the owl as her feet danced on the ground below her. It literally took my breath away as I stood in this very magical world in awe and wonder of this bird’s fearlessness.

As I connected with the owl she spoke to the darkness in me, as she represents death, surrendering and letting go of the old and allowing room for the new. I could feel with each flap of her wings how she brings forth wisdom out of intuition the power of her energy spoke so clearly to me and in that moment I understood with all levels of my being how she sees in the dark. As I looked around at all the people in the crowd I wondered can they hear her message of death and resurrection. Can they hear the sacredness of what her energy is emanating? Do they realize that this just may be what has attracted them to her in the first place?

She swooped again and in the silence of my heart she whispered “Follow me!” With my inner vision I could see my soul smile at her and I said “Yes! Yes! I will follow you Gaia and I will learn your ways and I will stay in tune to this beautiful planet and all of nature.” She stopped flying and landed in front of me and with her piercing vision she looked right into and through the eyes of my soul and said “My name is not Gaia, my name is Maya.” I watched my soul shape shift into my inner child and in that moment my physical body felt an eerie familiar shudder. I was scared to death and I felt so cold standing there as my bones were shivering, echoing, releasing a very deep story that I couldn’t hear beyond the pain of my loneliness…

With my inner vision I watched my inner child look into Maya’s eyes and say “Maya! As in illusion? You know Maya that whole 2012 thing is filled with so much sacred mystery and I don’t really understand it, all I know is it is causing so much fear in this world. Maybe I shouldn’t follow you, as beautiful and powerful as you are, I honestly feel confused and very distrustful of you in this moment.”

As I tuned deeper into myself I could feel my solar plexus sinking into my root chakra…and it was ego level curiosity holding my mind together in that time and space reality. What is going on here echoed in my very sober thoughts…All these powerful energies were within me above me below me and beside me creating such deep tension within that was surfacing as an extremely strong temptation to stray from my path, to throw caution to the wind and ignore my inner child. I allowed the chaos to do its job as my own Soul and body were clearly communicating to me that once again I had entered into the blackening phase in Alchemy, this is the first stage of the Great Work. As I realized that the wisdom of my own Soul emanated my own familiar waves of peace that enveloped me and quieted my mind.

As I gained my spiritual wits back I said “NO!” I know better then to stray from my path when I am in fear. For this is the only path I can navigate now with all its gods and demons and dark and enchanting forests, I know very well the torrential storms that stir up cesspools of poisonous waters that miraculously turn into my baptismal waters, and not to mention the bottomless pits and caves of despair, governed by trolls and dragons, angels and fairies. This path is the one that has cut and moulded and continues to shape my own Soul. My own path the same one that has comforted and fed me from the very essence of that which I am and have been for all of eternity, as my Soul has grown and realized myself to be the Spiritual Being that I am in this present moment right here, right now!

I continued to stand in the stillness and silence of my heart and watched my inner child speak to Maya with such honesty and sweet innocence. “I’m sorry Maya but my path is under my physical feet. I don’t know how to fly and I think it is best if I just admire your majestic presence from down here.” She then swooped down closer to me turned her head and once again looked deeply into and through the eyes of my Soul. I felt her poignant and powerful blessings of protection, wisdom, strength and courage. I thanked her and could physically feel gratitude pouring out of all levels of my Being like a divine hug warming my shivering bones as I fully accepted Maya’s embrace.

The reverberations of that experience stirred the very deep waters of my unconscious. I went back to visit her almost every day as we were keeping a close eye on each other. She taught me so much about my gift of mysticism, sacred mysteries and the spiritual power and destructive potential that is contained within the power of ancient prophecies. I’m now inspired to share the wisdom and insights I have gained from remaining true to myself. With so many powerful and “new” energies here supporting us in expanding our consciousness it’s an easy time for the human Soul to get lost. Had I not ventured down the Spiritual Personality path and remained committed to the hard work that is involved in integrating and balancing the human and divine, my recent spiritual awakening could have easily crystallized into spiritual paralysis. I could have gotten stuck and became to afraid to grow any further…Fortunately I have learned to fly and this little Caeder has her wings, and the view of the world from up here is absolutely breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment