Sunday, February 5, 2012

Building The Bridge

Nothing in life is guaranteed and nothing is stagnant we are all deeply connected and in the flow and movement of creation. In order to feel the exhilaration and joy as our life unfolds with passion and purpose beyond our wildest dreams we must learn to be perfectly still. Until recently I thought I had a very deep understanding of what that stillness meant. Conceptually I believe I did but there was so much distance between my knowing and feeling and I’ve realized that this is where I need to focus my intentions for living a peaceful life. This is the bridge that I must build and love into existence by working ceaselessly. There is no getting out of this and honestly there is nothing that brings me greater joy and peace to be involved with this beautiful work that my Soul signed up for…

I find it fascinating that a year ago I met up with an aspect within my Spiritual Personality called the Lyremer. The Lyremer is the Architect in the Spiritual Personality typing system and I wrote "The Lyremer within has graced my life offering me the gift of shelter when the winds of change have blown so fiercely. Fortunately the Lyremers are gifted in their ability to support us in building an inner temple that can remind us of our eternal connection to divine wisdom and our spiritual nature. I believe we all have within us a deep inner sacred space that can become our refuge in life’s moments of messiness and confusion. I am moved now deeply from the soul level to express the essence of who I am out into the world. In doing so I break the patterns of chaos and confusion with a silent and tender strength that comes from being vulnerable. One little seed of wisdom that I cherish is the blessing I have found in all of life’s negative experiences. It is the contrast in life that creates a deep desire and longing for peace.

The Lyremer reminds us that when we focus our awareness on what we want and gain clarity and gratitude for all that we have, we will begin to align with the Universe in manifesting our desires. Our desires beyond those of our false self or ego is what speaks to us in terms of the unfoldment of our gifts and talents; it is our desire that connects with the call from Source to bring ourselves to the Light and shine. This is the space the Lyremer guides us to design or co-create our life from. It our heart’s sacred space where passion dwells, and once we discover our passion we are given an invitation to walk into a deeper dimension of reality.

I feel comforted knowing that the architect will show up in our lives to teach us how and where to build a strong foundation for our true selves to settle. I am grateful that the Lyremers have the ability to see the patterns that play out in vibrant colours that sparkle brilliantly in Source’s Light. They are very special people who can clearly see the radiant Truth shining beneath the surface within each soul. Most of us miss out on glimpsing this in others as we are conditioned to see the shadow that outlines and defines a person rather than the light of the True Self. The Lyremer within brings wisdom, clarity and focus into our life as they carefully design the blueprints and lay out the tools that we will need in order to construct a more soulfully connected and meaningful world."

I've been very actively working with the Lyremer within to learn how to read those blueprints that are constantly being updated. I've been mastering the tools needed to construct a bridge between my head and my heart to live my life more soulfully connected and experience a deeply joyful and meaningful world! The tools of my trade are colours and vibrations and this is what makes me heart and soul sing and dance to my very own expressive beat.

Intuitive Energy Artwork and Spiritual Personality are leading edge resources that are extremely valuable during this rapidly expanding shift in consciousness. A few weeks ago I couldn't understand why I felt so disoriented, anxiety ridden, and very spacey, but intuitively I felt that I had somehow started to resonate within the vibe of the illusory fear based world. I "woke up into a nightmare" a very purposeful and powerful nightmare that has been going on in the figment of man's imagination for a very very long time and as purposeful and powerful as those experiences were...I know now what it means to have Soul level courage and conviction in my heart in order to say that I no longer choose to "fit in" and conform to the fear based misconceptions of the collective consciousness of humanity.

I'm still re-grouping from the nightmare but I can feel myself getting Soul level stronger every day and beginning to dip my toes into the Living Waters of gratitude as I feel I'm once again coming into alignment with Source's vision for my life. I'm now so excited about building this beautiful bridge...I honestly don't know where this bridge will lead to but I have a feeling it will be a very delightful surprise for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment