Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Architect



The third type in the Spiritual Personality system is the Lyremer and that is pronounced leer-eh-mer, with the emphasis on the first syllable. The Lyremer is the architect that takes the shapes of nature and brings them together to create surroundings and society. One of the gifts the Lyremers generously share is that they keep the world functioning efficiently. They also seem to be quite intense in their ability to focus and concentrate when working on things and the rest of the world disappears when they become absorbed in their passions. This poses unique challenges in their relationships and careers.
The Lyremer within has reminded me that my soul is the architect of my life, and even though I often realize that the Universe is calling me in a specific direction to go, I sometimes feel reluctant to follow that call. I’m beginning to understand that my ambivalence is a result of me lacking in trust with my Soul and God/Source. Too often in my life I have experienced the pain of having to let go of who I thought I was in order to make room for a deeper and more soulful existence to emerge. This tends to be one of my personal patterns that I dance to in the world. I don’t believe that there is anything wrong with that until I get to the point where I experience myself to be living in hell and have created extremely challenging situations in my life that are very repetitive, this used to make me feel like I was at the butt end of a cosmic joke. As I have gained a more expansive understanding of God/Source I’m grateful now that I no longer feel that I am being punished by a judgmental God that exists outside of my self.
The Lyremer within has graced my life offering me the gift of shelter when the winds of change have blown so fiercely. Fortunately the Lyremers are gifted in their ability to support us in building an inner temple that can remind us of our eternal connection to divine wisdom and our spiritual nature. I believe we all have within us a deep inner sacred space that can become our refuge in life’s moments of messiness and confusion. I am moved now deeply from the soul level to express the essence of who I am out into the world. In doing so I break the patterns of chaos and confusion with a silent and tender strength that comes from being vulnerable. One little seed of wisdom that I cherish is the blessing I have found in all of life’s negative experiences. It is the contrast in life that creates a deep desire and longing for peace.
The Lyremer reminds us that when we focus our awareness on what we want and gain clarity and gratitude for all that we have, we will begin to align with the Universe in manifesting our desires. Our desires beyond those of our false self or ego is what speaks to us in terms of the unfoldment of our gifts and talents; it is our desire that connects with the call from source to bring ourselves to the light and shine. This is the space the Lyremer guides us to design or co-create our life from. It our heart’s sacred space where passion dwells, and once we discover our passion we are given an invitation to walk into a deeper dimension of reality.
I feel comforted knowing that the architect will show up in our lives to teach us how and where to build a strong foundation for our true selves to settle. I am grateful that the Lyremers have the ability to see the patterns that play out in vibrant colours and sparkle brilliantly in Source’s light. They are very special people who can clearly see the radiant Truth shining beneath the surface within each soul. Most of us miss out on glimpsing this in others as we are conditioned to see the shadow that outlines and defines a person rather than the light of the True Self. The Lyremer within brings wisdom, clarity and focus into our life as they carefully design the blueprints and lay out the tools that we will need in order to construct a more soulfully connected and meaningful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment