Monday, December 27, 2010

The Visionary Organizer


The Second type in the Spiritual Personality system is the Vayater and that is pronounced vai-yah-ter, with the emphasis on the first syllable. The Vayater is the Visionary Organizer that has the ability to bring deep truth to real world problems and make it count. I see the Vayaters of the world to be very down to earth people that have this incredible ability to see things in an innovative way that becomes so incredibly obvious to all of us after they point it out.
As all of us have dreams that we either openly speak about or hold silently in our hearts. The Vayater’s purpose in life is to help us not lose sight of our dreams and bring them into the world. One way the Vayater does this is through supporting us in identifying our personal belief system. They have the ability to help us understand the power that lies within the entanglement of our own thoughts and feelings. When we become aware of this connection between our perception and our reality we can begin to understand our creative energy that we co-create our lives with in connection to God/Source.
The Vayaters have the ability to make sense out of our belief systems and challenge us to question some of our beliefs. They have a knack for cutting through the illusions or limiting beliefs that we hold onto in order to keep us from experiencing the infinite power, beauty and wisdom of our own unique souls. At times they painstakingly sort through our beliefs gently whispering the truth into our experiences.
I’m grateful that the Vayater within has walked with me through hell, bringing clarity to my confusion, and offering me hope in my moments of suffering. Frequently and reverently reminding me to be aware of the power of my own beliefs, the Vayater has counselled me that if I want something to be true, but it isn’t, then my beliefs can misguide me. Correcting these beliefs is a form of navigation, altering my course while offering me courage to be true to myself and express into the world the essence of who I am.
The Vayater has been gently nudging us along on our own unique paths in life. When we tune into and connect with this visionary organizer we can actually feel the vibrancy of our very own Being. We will then inevitably experience the beauty and brilliance of our own soul and sacredly understand our deep eternal connection to all things. I believe that this is the abundance that we are all seeking. I don’t believe it’s about the new car, or fancy house. Amazingly the Vayater never loses site of the one dream being played out deep within each soul, waiting to awaken at any moment. I believe in that moment of our awakening our True Self will arise and we will no longer be suffering from our wounds of the past. We will also no longer cower with fear when looking to the future. No, we will joyously dance with gratitude and celebrate the mystery of being alive in the present moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment