Monday, December 20, 2010

The Visionary Leader




The first type in the Spiritual Personality system is the Zabater and that is pronounced Zah-bah-ter, with the emphasis on the first syllable. The Zabater is the Visionary Leader who has the ability to integrate deep vision into action, to bring truth to people and to help get them excited and organized around it. On the soul level it is the Zabater’s purpose in life to lead us towards becoming our True Selves. I believe that we all have had moments in our life of being called to live and dance within the truth of who we are as spiritual beings.
Every leader needs to know where they are going and the Zabaters seem to be quite proficient in their ability to navigate between two worlds. They appear to seamlessly intermingle in the space that connects matter and spirit. The place that is full of hope and infinite possibilities, I now realize it was the Zabater within my self so to speak calling me to follow when I felt lost. Zabaters are loyal friends with the ability to meet us where we are at, as all effective leaders do. They gracefully send out the call for us to follow them while shining their light, leading us through the depths of our own shadows, while steadfastly offering us hope with each step we take.
Zabaters demonstrate an extraordinary amount of wisdom, courage and strength in their ability to walk in solitude. At times it can become quite obvious to them that they need to walk alone for a bit. Forging ahead and cutting out a path as they walk in the direction of their dreams. The Zabater’s capacity to bring hope and fuel our zest and enthusiasm for life makes them extremely charismatic. Why else would we feel the desire to follow them?
As I’m an Intuitive Artist and quite comfortable living in a world of chaotic scribbles and shapes that seem to effortlessly take form through me. I was worried about having to sequentially follow the order of the Spiritual Personality types to share them in a way that made sense to you the reader. What I’ve realized is how necessary it was for me to tune into the wisdom of the Zabater first. In doing so I felt a wave of relief wash away my worries, and as I connected to this Visionary Leader the Spiritual Personality path became illuminated. I smiled as I realized the Zabater was showing me the way to go.
I can see how we are all being led to a place within ourselves of perfect balance and peace, a beautiful refuge from our sometimes creatively chaotic lives. I find it extremely comforting to know that whichever path we choose the Zabater will show up and lead us to where we deeply desire to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment