Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time to Shine


I can’t believe that it was about a year ago that I found the Spiritual Personality website. One morning I woke up very early wondering, “Does my Higher Self have a distinct personality? I guess it wouldn’t really be called a personality or would it, maybe that would be my Individuated Soul, hmmm?” I thought. I remember feeling quite energized about all the possibilities if we could identify the characteristics of our Higher Selves. I certainly could see and feel the deeper meaning and truth in that little question however at the time it just doesn’t seem to be possible.
My immediate need to know interrupted my contemplating and I Googled, three little words “spirituality, soul and personality.” Trusting the Universe that if there was such a thing out there I would find it and this led me to the Spiritual Personality web site. I was delighted that such a thing actually existed and eagerly took the test. I was fascinated with the artwork, the type symbols and the very unique type names. It was obvious to me that the creative and innovative energy within the system seemed to be impressing upon me on a very deep level. As for my results I was floored at how deeply I resonated with my type result. My Spiritual Personality type is a Caeder, that’s pronounced Kay-der and I have the ability or gift to see beyond the ordinary reality, into the deeper truth.
I felt a sigh of relief when I learned that the system seemed to be credible as it was created by a psychiatrist, who had been studying spiritual personalities for close to 20 years. I contacted Drew on Facebook and was even more relieved to find him to be very approachable and down to earth. I inquired if there was a book, and urged him to write one. Like a squeaky wheel I would pop back up in his inbox every so often to remind him of the importance and value of the Spiritual Personality system. As a result of my squeaks, and possibly a few of my tweets, I am now so grateful and excited to be joining the Spiritual Personality team as a blogger.
So using my Caeder trait to see beyond the ordinary reality, into that deeper truth…Where do I see Spiritual Personality going? I agree with Drew that a large part of SP’s success is up to you, the user and I hope you will become a friend of SP. We have a lot to learn from each other as there are very deep levels of spiritual truth that are woven into each type. Spiritual truths when encountered especially for the first time, tend to create unique challenges in our lives. I see the blog as an opportunity for us to support each other in understanding our selves better, while encouraging each other to share our gifts with a world that has been patiently waiting for us to shine.






No comments:

Post a Comment